SPKP Practice Bookings
DURING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
2 STROKE PRACTICE WITH SYDNEY PREMIER KARTING PARK (SPKP)
DURING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we have had to make several changes to the way practice is conducted.
All practice will need to be pre-booked and paid prior to the day via either direct deposit, banking details are:
Account Name: Eastern Creek Karts P/L
BSB: 032 183
Account Number: 125303
Your Reference: KNSW OR KA then your NAME
Or: pay over phone to SPKP (02) 9672 7530 by card.
To ensure the safety of our patrons and staff we ask you to read and adhere to the following:
- Complete the attached Indemnity Forms / KA Covid Declaration and have them printed and ready on arrival to hand in to SPKP at the Café and sign in.
- 9am start Saturdays and Sundays. Practice will run from 9am to 4pm.
- Tuesday to Friday Practice will run from 10am - 4pm
- Please do not attend if you have ANY flu like symptoms, have been overseas in the past 14 days or in contact with any known or suspected cases.
- We are only allowing the Driver and 1 Pit Crew per booking. Strictly NO spectators allowed.
- Please ensure you are following the 1.5m social distancing rule at all times. Failure to follow these guidelines will see you removed from the premises with no refund. This may result in you not being able to practice at ECK again during COVID-19 restrictions.
- On arrival a staff member will check your temperature.
- Sanitizers will be located at the pit area please use them.
- If you are wearing gloves or face masks please dispose of these in the bin at the café entry
- Please listen carefully to staff direction.
- Pit Bays will be allocated on arrival. Please park with the opening of your van or trailer facing the opposite way to the pit next to you. If in a car or with a trailer that opens from behind please pit the opposite way to the pit next to you. If you have any questions please ask.
- Karts will be allowed on the grid 5 per time, once the Pit Crew move away another 5 karts will be allowed onto the grid.
- Please read the KNSW or KA guidelines which you must adhere to as well.
- No more than 10 Pit Crew allowed in the viewing areas near the grandstand and you must ensure social distancing.
- Velocity Kart staff will be running practice from Thursday 4th June 2020.
- To help with the cost incurred by SPKP to run practice under COVID 19 restrictions, commencing from Thursday, 4 June 2020, the practice fee will be $65 for the day or part thereof. No show NO refund for all bookings.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you back on track soon!
Please complete 1 x Eastern Creek Indemnity form and relevant KA or KNSW Indemnity Form
Also needed KA Covid Declaration to Participate or attend KA Practice Days
KA Practice Saturday 10 October for KA Race (NSKC) meeting 11 October
Please note - Practice will finish at 3pm on Saturday the 17th of October